Impellorkit ceramic. Spare parts for water pump The frequent failure of the FB7100 is: Water the amount fluctuates on coffee and chocolate: the pump is defective. Do not whip milk or chocolate: whip motor and twist defective Leak at the bottom of the dispenser: water tank defective, we change it about every 4 to 5 years. Does not take water in: there is water in the inlet valve. Brewing error: Delta brewers should be replaced. Very wet coffee grounds in the bucket: brewing cylinder must be cleaned. Hot faults: change the heating element (this may be that the lime filter makes acid water)
Impellorkit ceramic. Spare parts for water pump 41535500
- Various faults on Wittenborg NW FB7100, BTC 7100, FB 7100 plus, FB7100 maxi.
- Lime in water tank.
- Poor cleaning of the brewer.
- Overflow water into the inlet valve.
- Defective heating element / overheating (Ph value on water must not be below 7)
- Pump defective
- Whisk engine defect
- Vring leaking
- Water tank / boiler leaking (changed after 5 years)
- Delta brews errors
- Sigma brews mistakes.
- Turns on the software program.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion