St. Michel Hele Beans 100% Arabica 1 Kg,
St. Michel whole beans 100% pure arabica. From the mountains of Colombia, this washed Arabica coffee comes. Shake profile is like City Roast.
All our coffee and cocoa products are incl. all Danish taxes ... and we pay it with pleasure.
This is really a quality coffee that is roasted on a small modern roastery in Antwerp in Belgium, coffee hits wide in the Danish coffee flavor, consisting of 60% large beans selected from the best plantations. The coffee is slightly full-bodied with a little acid.
Normal dosage. Suitable Eco1 btc, PSL 50 Tongs, Wittenborg, ETNA, Franke, Jura FB vending machines and piston jug and espresso machines.
- Optimum water temperature: 92 - 94 ° C
- Coffee dosage: Low = 6 - 9 grams 150 ml.
- Durability: 12 months after shake date.
- Storage: Cool, not in direct sunlight.
- Quantity: 1 Kg. per. bag / 6 Kg pr. box.
- Sold: Only in whole boxes.
Psssssss .... it's Brammer's favorite coffee.
Shake video below
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion