Sparkling 17i with tap 5 electronic luminaire
Sparkling 17i with tap 5 electronic luminaire , cold water with and without soda and descaling water + normally hot and cold water, all in a mixer battery.
Sparkling 17i is a "Buy to keep" product with an estimated lifetime of 15 years.
"Buy to keep" is your guarantee that we have done our best for quality and longevity, at the same time it is your guarantee that we will be able to be serviced and repaired during its lifetime.
Mounting instructions are available at www.ZegoWater.dk
Sparkling 17i water cooler contains a 2.0 ° C cold metal block that ensures a constant supply of fresh, clean and cold drinking water when needed.
The cooling unit must be built into kitchen cabinets, large kitchen, cupboards, coffee machines or Tower. The power consumption is 74 øre per. 24 hours in standby consumption, which gives an energy marking A +
The drinking water cooler is a flow-through cooler with stainless steel spiral from which you can drain refreshing, nice cold water, with or without soda and lime-free water for the coffee machine. It is recommended to mount carbon filters to remove impurities, bad taste, odor, and chlorine. The carbon filter will have a small impact on the lime problem, this must be changed at least once a year.
- Ice cold water.
- Ice cold water.
- Descale water for the coffee machine or cold gentle soda.
- Normal hot and cold water.
- Capacity. 17 - 46 liters / hour.
- 2 year warranty BtB.
- 230 v 250 watt.
- H 40.5 x W 23.5 x D 42cm incl. air shield (Without air shield is D 34 cm)
- Alublok - Drycooler.
- No ice bank.
- Low standby consumption A + 74 øre a day.
- Cooling spiral in stainless steel.
- incl. co2 bottle.
- incl. Active carbon filter AQ8
- incl. double pressure gauge
- incl. luminaire (Tap 5 is available in chrome or brushed steel) Ø35mm hole for luminaire
- incl. all hoses and pressure regulator.
- 29 dB in operation.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion