Wiper motor 71/7600
$91.68 Excl. VAT
Wiper motor mixer motor for wittenborg 7100 7600
Whisk motor for Wittenborg NW FB 7100, FB7600, FB7100, BTC 7100, FB 7100 plus, FB7100 maxi, 9100.
We find that whip motor must be changed after 2-3 years of operation, but it is important to replace the rotors once a year so that the motor is not exposed to water.
Remember to switch off the machine before replacing the motor and orange wire is + and black wire is -. If these are exchanged, drive the engine the focussed road.
There is a small red close by + pole
- Various faults on the FB7100, BTC 7100, FB 7100 plus, FB7100 maxi.
- Lime in water tank.
- Poor cleaning of the brewer.
- Overflow water into the inlet valve.
- Defective heating element / overheating (Ph value on water must not be below 7)
- Pump defective
- Whisk engine defect
- Turning leaking at whip motor.
- Water tank / boiler leaking (changed after 5 years)
- Delta brews errors
- Sigma brews mistakes.
- Turns on the software program.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion